Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fish!!!

I enjoy working on making my blog look nifty.  I have recently added another fish tank at the bottom of my blog.  Instead of black water the water is white and the fish are black.  With green being my favorite color the green fish stayed the same.  I also added a new poll which I'm hoping a lot of people vote on because I really wish to see what people think on this matter of important business.

Also if there is any suggestions on how I could improve my blog please tell me.



4 comments:

  1. My suggestion it to blog more often. Tell me more about your game progress. Tell me about your characters and what they do. Tell me what I'm going to learn when I play your game. Tell me....Tell me.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. You've got a really good blog. I'm from Webster County High School :). Your awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacob, It looks like you need to post another blog. It's been a week, and I don't see anything new. The music is pretty cool. I hope when I talk to you and Tyler next, the FBLA game is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey nice blog lol love the fish :)

    ReplyDelete