I'm am back and ready to rock and roll! If you are curious the picture at the top of this post is my new team page image and masscot. I am learning new things like how to post a video on my blog! I put this video on (bottom) because Lumpy Space Princess sounds awesome, and everyone deserves this opportunity. To catch everyone up on my game design doings my team won the competition and won laptops with flash. I chose to start a bit earlier on my game by drawing the characters and finding new code. Sadly I did not publish the game correctly so I lost all of my work. I did not let that get me down though and I started over. I actually like these characters a lot better. Well I am off to work more.
Bye
"Trouble in Lumpy Space" Animatic from fredseibert on Vimeo.

That's it, Jacob! Be determined. I'm really sorry that you lost your file, but it's like when you're writing a draft of a paper. The more drafts you write, the better it gets. So, if you look at it that way, I'm sure your characters and your game will be better than it ever was before:) Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete