Friday, March 23, 2012

So Close!

We are so close to completing our game.  I can almost feel it.  I have a good feeling that our concept and plot will draw in attention and shall do well in a competition.  I am not trying to brag but the game is like a child and you can't help but be proud of your accomplishments.  We have came across a few minor difficulties, but we have figured them out them and are now working on our final level! The STEM competition is soon and Tyler and myself plan to do well in this.  However, if we do not win anything we will be okay with this because we have pride in our design and have learned new skills along the way.  Even if  I do not get a career in game design I feel like I will still code and design games.

No comments:

Post a Comment