Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Getting Started

Hi, my name is Jacob I am in a game design class.  It is a fun class and I enjoy working in it.  Soon we are going to get started on making a game, I'm excited for it.  We have to do our game based in the STEM knowledge comunity with a focus on technology. 

I would like to have my game be educational, fun, and easy to play.   I have gotten on four web sites that have explained how technology works with life.....:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technology_and_society,

 :http://en.wikipedia, :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renucleation, and :http://www.sjsu.edu/depts/anthropology/svcp/SVCPcosa.html are the links to the sites, which should make it easier to deside on what my game will deal with real life situations that technology will solve.

I have played several games on the wiki page that have been enteresting and some not so good.  I have had a few ideas but no real choice yet in what I would like my game to be, like RPG, puzzle, action, ect...

I can't wait to get my game started and I hope my class enjoys it too.






                                             picture  by:  electronics.howstuffworks.com

                                                                                                                 

3 comments:

  1. Jacob, you have an amazing blog page! Woo Hoo! I am very pleased! This is great. You have every blog that has been assigned with all kinds of things added with sources listed for the images you have included. This is good. The background is cool too. I think I helped pick it out, didn't I? I'm claiming that I didn anyway. You and Aaron are my two favorites so far!!! You've spent a lot of time on this, and it shows. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time for a new post about your mini game project. Check your course schedule and your template for the blog post assignment. It is soon! I'm glad you're doing well with your blogging and you seem to enjoy it, Jacob! It makes it so much easier. I really like your fish too. Your color scheme goes very well with them. Next you need to add some music:)

    ReplyDelete