Tuesday, September 28, 2010
MINI GAME!!!!!
I finally figured out how to make a mini game...with the help of Aaron and Mrs. White of course. The point of the mini game is for my rabbit to get as many points as possible by eating the moving carrot and avoiding the wolf who will eat you and cause the poor bunny to lose five points. I had several trys, but finally it was complete and my carrot would move and so would the bunny and the wolf! I have the wolf, carrot, and bunny in several different locations to make the game fun yet hard. I also added a background. I enjoy working with flash and have already started on another game that deals with a Carrot Wizzard who has to save Princess Pizza from the evil Wolf Wizzard. The game had its ups and downs and is still going through problems but soon it will be camplete and I will be able to show it to the world! Hopefully it will be finished shortly....but as of now I have no clue when it will be good enough for people to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It took me a lot of help to get my mini game working! But I figured it out as well. I like your Princess Pizza idea. That's creative. :)
ReplyDelete